Saturday, July 14, 2012

Round Two.

6 months gone. 
A new semester has started. 
And shoot. I'm exhausted already.

Luckily, I don't think my kids have noticed.

Aren't my kids adorable?

It's a class of nine 8 year olds. 7 girls, and 2 boys. The girls are so affectionate.
So so affectionate.
Also, they're all super sensitive. I don't think there's been a day when someone hasn't cried.
But that's okay. After some tears and a few wails of "Everybody's mad at my!", I come over, explain that it's "Everybody's mad at me" (they correct themselves through their tears), I ask if they're bleeding, I ask if they got hurt, I ask if someone hit them.
They say no.
I tell them to move on.
And then it's cool. 
(Mostly.)

Completely unintentionally, my schedule turned out to be exactly the same as last semester: a second grade class, a fifth grade class, a junior high writing class, a high school writing class, and two tutoring sessions: one with a mother, and one with the daughter. It's a crazy schedule that's all over the place, but I love it.

But. I'm always tired.
Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment