Saturday, February 11, 2012

I Was In My Pajamas 'Til Noon, and I STILL Had a Productive Saturday


Guess what? I learned how to drive a scooter today! 

I'm only one scooter rental away from being bicycle-free! Hooray!

I walked everywhere today. My psychology on this subject is slightly skewed, I know; but bicycles are so fourth grade to me. As a mature, 22 year old degree holder, I feel I'm above such degradation.  Yet another reason why I should probably suck it up and just ride one. I can't keep spitting out my humble pie, I need to choke it down and swallow.
For a little bit, anyway.

More good news: nail polish has been DISCOVERED. 
Guess who's going back on Monday to buy out the store? I need top coat!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your pictures. Sounds like things are going well for you! I would love to hear more about your teaching and funny stories about your students. Are you allowed to write that stuff???

    ReplyDelete